J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Please note: Content uploaded onto The UK Edge by J.P. Morgan Asset Management is for Professional Clients only and not for retail use or distribution. Content provides general information only and has been produced for information purposes only. It is based on information believed to be reliable at the time of writing but is subject to change without notice and we do not guarantee its accuracy. The opinions and views expressed here are those held by the author at the time of publication, which are subject to change and are not to be taken as or construed as investment advice. JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited accepts no legal responsibility or liability for any matter or opinion expressed in this material or for any content uploaded by any other party. J.P. Morgan Asset Management takes no responsibility for the any web links and link contents provided by other parties. Issued by JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority Registered in England No: 288553. Registered address: 25 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.
About J.P. Morgan Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a worldwide but tightly-knit
investment specialist. We offer a range of flexible investment
solutions, including one of the world’s most comprehensive ranges of
Refresh your UK equity portfolio with our wide range of funds
Investors in UK equity funds often desire differing outcomes and have varying appetites for risk. J.P. Morgan Asset Management's range offers a wide choice of objectives and strategies but all are based on our proven behavioural finance process.
Behavioural finance defines and measures human behaviour on the academically robust principle that market inefficiencies are usually due to irrational investor behaviour. As a result, we can find and exploit opportunities that arise from that behaviour and invest in them, often when others do not.
Our UK equity team based in London is led by 41 Investment Professionals with 13 years average experience, 11 years of that spent at J.P. Morgan.
Our UK equity fund range
Note: Risk/return positions are illustrative of expected longer term returns and volatilities of strategies.
Explore our featured UK product range
JPM UK Dynamic Fund
- Offers investors exposure to the best investment opportunities from across the UK equity market.
- A ‘go anywhere’ fund that can offer broad exposure to companies of all sizes.
- Invests in stocks that have the most appealing combination of value, momentum and quality characteristics and that the managers believe will outperform in the short, medium or long term, irrespective of their benchmark weighting.
- "We dynamically invest across the market capitalisation range with an aim to boost relative returns in any market environment" Jon Ingram, Fund Manager, JPM UK Dynamic Fund
JPM UK Equity Core Fund
- Aims to provide capital growth and outperform the FTSE All - Share Index over the long term by investing primarily in UK companies.
- Combines the breadth of coverage of our daily market modelling with the stock picking skills of our UK team to provide consistent performance with limited risk.
- All at a passive price: 40bps OGC.
- "We seek to deliver clients an actively managed more rewarding and consistent investment proposition than trackers but at passive prices" James Illsley, Fund Manager, JPM UK Equity Core Fund
JPM UK Equity Plus Fund
- Aims to provide long-term capital growth through direct investments in UK companies and through the use of derivatives.
- In addition to taking long positions in the stocks we like the most, the fund also takes short positions in stocks we believe will underperform.
- JPM UK Equity Plus is the newly-launched UK version of JPM Europe Equity Plus, an active extension fund with a solid long-term track record.
- "Active Extension allows us access to alpha that’s just not on the table with traditional long-only funds" James Illsley, Fund Manager, JPM UK Equity Plus Fund
The Mercantile Investment Trust
- Discovering tomorrow’s market leaders: invests in UK companies predominantly outside the FTSE 100 with established track records and with significant room for growth.
- Allows investors access to exciting companies that often lack liquidity.
- Access to our best ideas and active management at less than 50bps OGC.
- Stable and experienced management team that bring experience, vision, insight and above all passion to this dynamic area of the market.
bring experience, vision, insight and above all passion to this dynamic
area of the market to discover the success stories of tomorrow"
Guy Anderson, Fund Manager, The Mercantile Investment Trust
FOR PROFESSIONAL CLIENTS ONLY | NOT FOR RETAIL USE OR DISTRIBUTION.