WIRED: Advice - then and now
Our live streamed debate returns with an exciting discussion on how all different aspects of advice have changed over the years.
Money Marketing Wired returns in association with The UK Edge on Wednesday the 13th of December, at 9:30 am with a topical debate on the way advice has evolved and changed over the years.
- How the business of advice has changed since RDR and before?
- What challenges advisers faced then, and what they face now?
- Is experience the key to good advice or will a new breed of advisers emerge?
- How important are technological advances to how advice is conducted?
- What can we learn from the advice market of the past, and what will the future look like?
- Francis Klonowski - Chartered Financial Planner, Chartered FCSI at Klonowski & Co
- Steve Buttercase - IFA and Principal at Verve Investment Planning
- Amyr Rocha-Lima, Chartered Financial Planner at Holland Hahn & Wills: Wealth Management
- James Greenly - Chartered Financial Planner at Capital Asset Management
- Keith Evins – Head of Retail Marketing at J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Justin Cash – Editor of Money Marketing (chairing the debate)
Make sure you don't miss this exciting event!
What is Wired?
Wired is a type of online seminar providing you with insights from both Money Marketing and UK Edge. Its online nature enables you to benefit from watching it from the convenience of your own desktop PC, tablet or phone. Although you will be able to see and hear our presenters and panellists, we won't be able to see or hear you. You'll be able to pose questions throughout the session via twitter using the hashtag #TheUKEdgeWired.