Money Marketing Wired returns in association with The UK Edge on Wednesday 17th April at 2pm with a topical debate on PI pressure: How can advisers secure the best deals on their cover?
- When should you start engaging a broker?
- How to get the right management information ready for application, and how to present it
- How to deal with complex planning areas like defined benefit transfers
- How and when to disclose complaints when they do arise
Chaired by Justin Cash, Editor of Money Marketing
- Jarrod Ellis, Director, Delta Financial Management Ltd.
- Jamie Newell, CEO, O3 insurance
- Garry Heath, Director General, Libertatem
What is Wired?
Wired is a type of online seminar providing you with insights from both Money Marketing and UK Edge. Its online nature enables you to benefit from watching it from the convenience of your own desktop PC, tablet or phone. Although you will be able to see and hear our presenters and panellists, we won't be able to see or hear you. You'll be able to pose questions throughout the session via twitter using the hashtag #TheUKEdge