Following the recent Asset Management Market Study, we joined forces with J.P. Morgan Asset Management, to create an open forum for discussion about the findings of this research.
Our latest roundtable covered a range of related topics...
- Has the FCA gone far enough with its package of remedies to boost competition in asset management?
- Can the all-in fee work in practice?
- Is the industry going wrong with its current use of benchmarks and performance reporting? If so, how could this be changed to better inform investors?
- What would be the impact of switching off all pre-RDR trail?
- Is the FCA right to be concerned about platforms and vertically integrated businesses?
...and we invited some of the best industry specialist to have their say:
- Julie Patterson, head of asset management regulatory change, KPMG
- Anastasia Petraki, head of research and statistics, Investment Association
- Alan Smith, chief executive, Capital Asset Management
- Dennis Hall, managing director, Yellowtail Financial Planning
- Justin Bates, analyst, Liberum
Keep your eyes peeled for the full write up!